When Wacom introduced a significant range of Cintiq product, many competitors have come up with same or some extra features to be a top Cintiq alternative. There is a broad range of Wacom Cintiq alternatives available in the market but which one to choose. The first thing is the budget followed by the features coming with Wacom alternative. Here is our preferred list of cheap Cintiq alternative right now available in the market.
Best Cintiq Alternative Available in the Market:
Huion H610PRO Drawing Pen Graphics Tablet has 10 X 6.25 inches of the work area. With 2048 of pressure sensitivity, the alteration of lines from thick to thin is done in one fluid motion. Get everything under control with the help of 16 hotkeys, eight customizable side buttons, and customized shortcuts as per your preference. The Huion H610PRO has one year warranty and compatible with Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS X 10.8.0/ advanced versions, Linux, Autodesk Sketchbook, Illustrator, Corel Painter, Manga Studio, Clip Studio, Adobe Photoshop, and Zbrush.
Pros and Cons of Huion H610PRO Painting Drawing Pen Graphics Tablet:
- Cogitated as Cintiq Companion alternative.
- Nicely designed and superior workflow.
- Comes with a rechargeable pen.
- Affordably priced.
- The driver may give a hard time in installation.
- Glitches have been reported when moving in or out of Photoshop. This remains for a second until everything switches back to normal.
- You might have to press hard to achieve maximum level.
Ugee 1910B has a 19 inch LED drawing monitor with a 1440x 900 resolution, and 2048 levels pressure sensitivity that gives you enigmatic drawing experience. The package comes with a battery-free pen that can work as pen and eraser with one click of the button. The adjustable stand keeps your screen steady and can be switched in different angle as per the drawing needs. You also get, one drawing glove, screen protector, two rechargeable pen, pen charging cable and one year warranty with the product.
Pros and Cons of Ugee 1910B Digital Pen Tablet Display Drawing Monitor
- Smooth and fluid drawing experience.
- Clip Studio Paint Pro and Zbrush for all the brilliant color on the drawing monitor
- Perfect Pen pressure sensitivity for a smooth outline.
- Best Cintiq alternative at an affordable rate.
- The drawing monitor is not HD.
- The pen doesn’t have batteries and reported to have malfunction after prolong use.
- No hot keys for easy accessibility.
Huion KAMVAS GT-156HD is a big 15.6-inch tablet monitor that comes with1920 x 1080, and anti-glare screen for the clearest image despite any lighting condition. This Cintiq alternative gives your enjoyable drawing experience whether you are making professional art, graphics, fashion animation or anything else. With the new driver and pen offers you can get the best creative experience.
Pros and Cons of Huion KAMVAS GT-156HD Drawing Tablet Monitor:
- Huion has upgraded from GT-185 SD/HD and GT-220
- The display connectors are movable from bottom to the left side for better compatibility for the right-hand and left-hand users.
- Enhanced user experience with the updated version.
- The problems reported with the SD version were updated in this model.
- Many users have found Huion KAMVAS GT-156HD Drawing Tablet Monitor a better Cintiq Companion alternative.
- There was a complaint reported on pen tracking issue when working away from the monitor but it can be easily resolved.
Lenovo ThinkVision LT1423p is the Best Cintiq Alternative mobile touch monitor that has a slim design, light weight and easily connected with USB3.0 cable for both video and power. Packed with 1600 x 900 resolution, Advanced High-Performance In-Panel Switching, Windows 8 certified 10 point touch input and Thinkpad Digitizer pen; your creative work becomes more convenient and comfortable.
Pros and Cons of Lenovo ThinkVision LT1423p LCD Touchscreen Monitor:
- The multi-touch works smooth with Windows 8.1 and 10.
- With metal carrying cover, the screen is always protected.
- Light weight so you can move the monitor as per your comfort while working.
- Excellent color fidelity compared to the native T430s screen.
- It’s hard to maintain the connection with the laptop for more than few seconds which leads to the problem of losing access to the multi-touch and error of screen constantly redrawing.
- The charging of device is done via external charger and not USB, so you need to carry more add-ons with you.
Huion 21.5 Inches Pen Display Tablet comes with HD resolution and a widescreen aspect ratio that works both for beginners as well as professionals. Designed to deliver best visual experience while working, this monitor is easily adjustable, and with the help of stylus, you can bring out the creativity with ease.
Pros and Cons of Huion Pen Monitor 21.5 Inches Pen Display Tablet:
- Sturdy build and stand which is easy to adjust.
- There were rumors regarding the software compatibility, but of Huion Pen Display.
- Tablet is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Mac OS X 10.8.0 and others.
- Many people have reported about facing problems when pairing it with Mac.
- Others have complained about dead pixels on arrival.
Artisul D13 LCD Graphics Tablet is for creative people who are looking for gadgets to bring out their creativity. With 1920 x 1080 resolution and 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity, make professional design and pictures with ease. This graphic tablet also has six fast access keys and quick dial that can be customized. This thin gadget is powered via USB so need to carry the bulk charger. Also, it is compatible with Mac and Windows.
Pros and Cons of Artisul D13 LCD Graphics Tablet
- Straightforward installation process, easily programmable hot keys and have the right/left-hand capability.
- Antiglare screen for clear vision in any lighting.
- Battery-free stylus pen for drawing clear lines.
- USB 3.0 or HDMI connection and has a stand that is easy to adjust.
- Might not work for some open source software.
- No pen eraser.
- With Mac system, you might need to set up additional programs.
Yiynova MVP22U(V3) gives power to creative professionals working on industrial design, animation, illustration, etc. This full HD tablet monitor has a sturdy glass that won’t have any marks or scratches even after extensive use. The P2X Pen is easy to use and draw light or dark lines with slight pressure.
Pros and Cons of Yiynova MVP22U(V3) Full HD Tablet Monitor
- Wide 22inch sturdy glass screen that won’t get a scratch even after rough use.
- Sturdy design and compact built making it most worthy Wacom Cintiq alternative.
- Quality and noticeable upgrade from MVP2U(V2)
- Effortless pen tracking without any glitches.
- Customers choice for Cintiq alternative.
- Works well with all kinds of software.
- Few users have complained about the driver issues.
- There is a complaint reported about the inaccurate colors.
If you are looking for a cheap Cintiq alternative, then above pen display tablet comparison will help you picking the right one. Hopefully, with our pros and cons point, you will be able to find best Wacom alternative from the market.