Are you a fan of OSU? Then, you may be looking for the best device to top the chart. But, for those, who are new to the term, let me explain in brief.
What is OSU?
OSU is a top-class rhythm game which was initially designed for Windows Operating System. But, as soon as the game became popular worldwide, its new versions launched with the support to Android, Mac, iOS, and Windows Phones.
What does an OSU tablet do?
An OSU tablet lets you have an input without using a point ball or a mouse. It will also help to create high-class digital drawing arts and that too without the help of any conjunctive and costly devices.
If you want to perform well at OSU, then you should pick up the best graphic design tablet for it. Such specialized OSU tablets will not only help you become master of the rhythm but also make you an expert artist of crafts by making excellent whiteboard animation and other graphic designs. Let’s check the reviews of top graphics tablets for OSU now.
Best OSU Tablet
1) Huion OSU Graphics Drawing Pen Tablet
When you look for the best device to play OSU and to do digital graphics work simultaneously, then you should check this drawing tablet from Huion first. Top-notch features and market-best price are the selling points of this OSU tablet.
Features of Huion OSU Graphics Tablet are:
- It comes in a compact size and slim design, so you can comfortably fit it into your laptop bag while going out
- It is compatible with Mac and Windows Operating Systems
- Customized balancing makes it comfortable to use for both the left-handers and right-handers
- It has 4000LPI resolution and 200RPS rate
- It operates on a single AAA battery
- Two customizable buttons on the drawing pen makes your playing and drawing tasks more natural than ever
- Comes with the warranty of one year
Point to think
Though this OSU tablet is suitable for many functions, if you want to make detailed 3D animation videos or drawing, then do check other tablets first which have bigger screens.
Best OSU tablet from Huion is great for OSU rhythm game and document editing using MS Word. It is a reliable, cheap, and excellent gaming device.
2) XP-Pen G430 Ultrathin Graphic Tablet for OSU
If you are a beginner who is just starting to play the OSU or a rookie in the field of digital graphics designing, then you should try this G430 ultrathin tablet from XP-Pen. The truly portable design of this device makes it convenient for the new users to store and handle it easily.
Features of XP-Pen G430 Graphic Tablet for OSU are:
- The tablet does not need any driver installation for setup and use
- It is not operated through batteries and thus no need to charge the drawing pad. That means you can use it for hours without worrying about the power backup
- It is compatible with Windows and Mac Operating System
- It claims as the slimmest drawing tablet with the thickness of only 2mm
- The 2048-level sensitivity makes truly sensitive device for art
- It supports CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and many other images & video editing apps
- Windows and Mac OS supported platform allows you to operate it on your favorite system
Keep in mind
This ultrathin tablet does not come with any shortcut key. So, you will need to put some little bit of extra efforts and taps for doing routine tasks. Professionals may not get attracted with this, but it is a worthy option to have for the learners.
The G430 digital pad from XP-Pen is a great device for OSU, drawing, animation, sketching, and doing many other things. Though it lacks some features, it can be turned into an excellent choice for the beginners.
3) GAOMON S56K Soft Drawing OSU Pad
This ultrathin and softer digital pad from GAOMON is giving a tough competition to the big brands like Wacom and Huion. If you are a little bit of careless (like me), then you should go with the GAOMON S56K as it comes with an anti-slip mat at the back. This extra protection saves the device at the time of sudden slip from hands.
Features of GAOMON S56K Soft Drawing OSU Pad are:
- The 2mm thickness of the tablet makes it similar designed like a mouse pad
- If you are working in a remote workspace, then this softer designed tablet is ideal for you because you can roll it up to carry anywhere
- Perfect for OSU & other rhythm games, drawing arts, making whiteboard videos, and most of the other games that playable with the help of a mouse
- Support to the top photo editing apps like Photoshop, CorelDraw, Macromedia Flash, etc. and Operating System like Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac
- 200RPS rate and resolution of 4000LPI allows you to play & draw quite comfortably
You may want to know
Though the back mat protects against sudden falls, this feature makes it a little bit hard to move the tablet across the table while in use. Also, the reading height is a little bit low than the Huion OSU pads.
With the working across the various versions of Windows and Mac Operating Systems, smoother working pad, lightweight design, and other intuitive features make this GAOMON S56K a good choice for the gamers and artists.
4) Wacom Intuos Draw CTL490DW Graphics Tablet
When we talk about the top drawing pads, then how can we forget the Wacom graphics tablets. The brand provides top-class devices for the professionals as well as personal users.
Features of Wacom Intuos CLT490DW Tablet are:
- It turns your computer into a digital canvas and makes you free from using a mouse
- The drawing pad is built with four keys that you can customize according to your preferences
- Wired and wireless connectivity to the Mac and Windows systems make it genuinely acceptable across different platforms
- You can use it in both left-hand and right-hand way
- It does not operate on battery, so you can use it without worrying about the power source
Just a thought to mention
The screen may be smaller to the people who are comfortable with bigger screens. So, if you are looking to get a broader screen to edit your drawings and to modify your docs, then first check the other mentioned options here.
A budget-friendly, great drawing capable and impressive OSU gaming device; all such qualities make the Wacom Intuos Art CLT490DW Digital Tablet a primary option to have.
5) Huion H420 OSU Tablet for Graphics & Drawing
The Huion H420 is the cheap graphics OSU tablet which is gaining popularity among the worldwide users. It is bundled with intuitive features to make it a recommended OSU pad for everyone.
Features of Huion H420 OSU Tablet are:
- It is perfect for OSU gaming, creating animation videos, graphics art editing, document signing, and much more
- It has 200RPS report rate and 4000LPI screen resolution
- Compact design makes it perfectly portable and convenient to carry and store
- It includes two customizable buttons in a digital pen & three shortcut keys on the drawing pad that helps you to make your playing or drawing task more comfortable and quicker
- Comes with one-year warranty from manufacturer
- It is compatible with Windows, Mac, Android, and other Operating Systems
Thing to remember
Though the H420 has many eye-catching features and those are at a cheap price, it is not the perfect device for intensive drawing. So, if you will be doing more drawing than synchronizing rhythms, then look for other better options.
Along with the digital drawing tablet, you will get a USB cord, one wireless pen, an installation driver CD, and user manual. If you are in a search for an affordable, more playing than drawing tablet, then go for the Huion H420 OSU tablet.
Comparison of Best OSU tablets
|Feature||Huion 420||XP-Pen G430||GAOMON S56K|
Choosing the good OSU tablet
The digital tablet for OSU is also known as OSU pad, digitizing pad, or graphics tablet. You can use it comfortably even by putting it on your lap. It makes the OSU game playing easy and convenient. Also, it helps in making good artistic designs at cheap rates by avoiding particular peripheral devices for the job.
But, one thing I would like to suggest that don’t only go with the tablet than have the name ‘OSU’ in the title. Check the price, resolution, RPS (Report Rate Speed), and also the size.
Found your most suitable best OSU tablet? Let me know your choice in the comment section below. Also, you can share your whiteboard drawing ideas with the world here.